Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Review: Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara

I've had my eye on this mascara for a while now but put off buying it because I have a few mascaras I really like on the go already.  I finally caved when I found a $1.00 off coupon, it wasn't much but enough of an incentive to give it a try!  I paid about $7.00 with the coupon. 
The applicator brush is plastic and very pliable.  The formula does a decent job lengthening my lashes but doesn't add too much volume.  The smell of the mascara is terrible, almost enough to make me stop using it :(
Overall, I wasn't overly impressed and I don't think I will repurchase this one once I use it up.  As far as an everyday mascara, I will stick to my tried and true Covergirl Lash Blast Volume!

No comments: