Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

"Just Another Mani Monday!"

My girlfriend actually turned up her nose when I picked up this colour off the shelf while out shopping the other day. I think she prefers brighter bolder colours, but something drew me to this subtle rose-gold polish. I am so happy I gave it a chance! It is Orly's "Chantilly Peach" and I think it is going to be my new go-to summer neutral polish!
I was hoping to try Essie's "Topless and Barefoot" and claim that as my summer nude, but I can't find it anywhere :(
Here is "Chantilly Peach", isn't it pretty?!






The formula is opague after 2 coats and dries quickly to a very frosted finish. One other thing I really like about Orly polish is the rubber lid/handle, it feels nice and a good grip lessens the chance of slips and mistakes!

No comments: