Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

"All Drugstore" Smokey Eye!

This shimmery and dramatic smokey eye was created using makeup purchased at the drugstore.  You can be beautiful on a budget!  It just so happened that I chose all Maybelline products, but you can substitute for any products you like.  I love the eyeshadow quad I used in the video and I use it often.  I did not however like the Maybelline Liquid Liner and I definitely will not be repurchasing.  I found the formula way too thin.  Here is a list of everything I used in the video:
Maybelline Stylish Smokes eyeshadow quad in "02- Natural Smokes"
Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner in "Black"
Maybelline Expert Eyes eyeliner pencil in "Velvet Black"
Maybelline Great Lash mascara in "Soft Black"
Mark. Cheek Tint in "Cheeky"
Quo In The Club/V.I.P Lip gloss in "Pink Stilettos"

No comments: